Support – Invoices, Payments, and Credits
Step 1. Create Billable Records.
- Use the “Add” button to add health records, service records, breeding records, and recurring events.
- Select an Account for each Record so that they appear on Invoices created for that Account.
- Make sure the Service Type and the Records are marked Billable.
Step 2. Create and Manage Invoices.
- Tap the “Create Invoice” button in the Financials Section, or use “Add” button -> Invoice.
- Select an Account, enter Invoice Details, and choose Dates.
- Select the Records to include on the Invoice. Edit the Date, Quantity, Price, and Comments on the Records.
- Choose to include Credit as Payment, or not.
- Save as Draft if you wish to make changes later. Save as Final if you do not need to make changes.
- Print or Email your Finalized Invoice.
- View, Edit, and Delete Draft Invoices from Invoices section on Financials Dashboard; Invoices Report; Invoices tab on Contact Profile Page.
- View, Send, and Print Finalized Invoices from Invoices section on Financials Dashboard; Invoices Report; Invoices tab on Contact Profile Page.
- Filter Invoices by Account and Status, and Search for keywords.
Step 3. Receive and Manage Payments.
Receive Payments for Finalized Invoices
- Tap the “Receive Payment” button in the Financials Section, or use “Add” button -> Payment.
- Select an Account, enter Payment Amount and Details.
- Choose Auto-Apply for the funds to distribute automatically, or choose Custom-Apply to choose how to distribute the funds yourself.
- Choose to pay with New Funds or with Credit.
- Verify the Payment funds applied to open Invoices, and Save.
Video how to pay with New Funds
Video how to pay with Credit
- Navigate to Financials -> Invoices section, or to a Contact Profile Page -> Invoices tab.
- Use the “Record Payment” hand icon as a shortcut to Receive Full Payment or Mark Invoice as void/uncollective/forgiven.
Receive Online Payments for Sent Invoices
- View, Edit, and Delete Payments from Payments Report on Financials Dashboard and Payments tab on Contact Profile Page.
- Filter Invoices by Account or Payment Type on Financial Dashboard.
Step 4. Create and Manage Credits.
- Tap the “Create Credit” button in the Financials Section, or use “Add” button -> Credit.
- Select an Account and enter Credit Information.
- Save your Credit.
- View, Edit, and Delete Credits from Credits section on Financials Dashboard; Credits Report; Credits tab on Contact Profile Page.
- customize Invoice Settings in Settings section;
- while creating/editing Invoices, you can change Start/End Date to limit or expand Records; click column headers to sort Records; include Records from additional Horses and Accounts; elect to use Credit for Payment;
- view Financial Reports to see billed or unbilled status of each Record;
- view an Account’s Invoices/Payments/Credits history on their Contact page – Invoices tab.
- use Credits to Pay Invoice(s) on Receive Payment form;
- use Credit to Pay for an Invoice on Create/Edit Invoice form.
- Integrate with Stripe or Equestrian Payment Solutions to accept online payments for invoices.
We are here to help you.
email@example.com | (617) 564-1241 | Support Page