Support – Team Members and Health Providers
Invite Team Members
Team Members are people in your Stable, like barn managers, instructors, secretaries, grooms, and owners. You can invite Team Members to join your StableSecretary account in whatever Role you assign.
Invite a Team Member:
- Go to Settings -> Your Stable -> Team Members.
- Choose Role, fill in details, and click Save.
- Your Team Member will receive an email with instructions to set up his or her account. Advise him or her to check their Inbox or their Spam. THEY MUST SET UP ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS or the invitation expires.
Invite Health Providers
Health Providers are people who visit your stable to provide care for horses, like vets, farriers, massage therapists, chiropractors, etc. You can invite Health Providers to join your StableSecretary account. Health Providers can view all Health and General information for your Horses, as well as add Health Records.
Invite a Health Provider:
- Go to Settings -> Your Stable -> Health Provider.
- Enter the provider’s email address, and click Save.
- The Provider will receive an email with instructions to log in to your account. Advise him or her to check their Inbox or their Spam. THEY MUST SET UP ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS or the invitation expires.
watch video resource (old)
We are here to help you.
Call (617) 564-1241.
Visit Support page.